About Your Home Inspector
Cascade Property and Home Inspections is a full service home inspection company, the best and most thorough home inspection service in Oregon – “Your Home Inspector For Life”
David Gray has over 30 years experience in the building trades including new home construction, remodeling, dry rot repairs, roofing and foundation. He also has experience in investment property, rehab and maintenance.
His extensive knowledge of all aspects of building structures and mechanicals of the home make him the right choice to insect any residence or commercial building you are thinking of buying or selling.
The focus at Cascade Property and Home Inspections is on giving clients high quality detailed inspections at a competitive price and making sure the client understands all issues found as well as the strong points of the house.
We will make sure our clients BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!
Why Choose Me a and InterNACHI Certified Home Inspector
As an InterNACHI Certified Professional Home Inspector I hold to the highest standards in the inspection industry. I chose to work hard to become a full member and to maintain my membership to better my trade and to give you a better home inspection experience as my clients. As an InterNACHI inspector I am better trained and more well equipped to provide you the best home inspection possible.
InterNACHI inspectors, such as myself:
- have to pass InterNACHI’s Online Inspector Examination, and re-take and pass it every three years
- have to complete InterNACHI’s online Code of Ethics Course
- have to take InterNACHI’s online Standards of Practice Course
- must submit a signed Membership Affidavit;
- substantially adhere to InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice;
- abide by InterNACHI’s Code of Ethics;
- within the first year of membership, have to successfully pass the following online and accredited courses and exams:
- InterNACHI’s “Safe Practices for the Home Inspector” course,
- InterNACHI’s “25 Standards Every Inspector Should Know” course,
- InterNACHI’s “Residential Plumbing Overview for Inspectors” course,
- InterNACHI’s “How to Perform Residential Electrical Inspections” course,
- InterNACHI’s “How to Perform Roof Inspections” course,
- InterNACHI’s “How to Inspect HVAC Systems” course,
- InterNACHI’s “Structural Issues for Home Inspectors” course,
- InterNACHI’s “How to Perform Exterior Inspections” course,
- InterNACHI’s “How to Inspect the Attic, Insulation, Ventilation and Interior” course,
- InterNACHI’s “How to Perform Deck Inspections” course,
- InterNACHI’s “How to Inspect for Moisture Intrusion” course, and
- InterNACHI’s “How to Inspect Fireplaces, Stoves, and Chimneys” course.
- have to pursue inspection-related training by taking 24 hours of additional accredited Continuing Education each year;
- have to maintain their Online Continuing Education Log, per InterNACHI’s rigorous Continuing Education policy;
- have access to InterNACHI’s Message Board for exchanging information and tips with colleagues and experts;
- have access to InterNACHI’s Report Review Service;
- and have access to many other benefits, training, tools and information to help consumers